When is the last time you had your
Cooling Tower inspected for Legionella?
Legionella is as common as dirt!
Find out how CTM makes managing Legionella easy.
Legionella Management Program
- Based on ASHRAE standards
- Add organic dispersant
- Add chlorine at a rate of >20 ppm and maintain for six hours
- Test and record chlorine levels on an hourly basis
- Prepare Certification paper
TESTING & CERTIFICATION
- Samples collected by trained RMC representative
- Delivery of samples to certified Legionella laboratory
- Full report provided
- Inspection & Report of Towers provided
FULL TOWER CLEAN
- Inspection of mechanical & all tower components by CTM
- Thorough cleaning of the cooling tower spray systems, cold water basin, strainers, plenum area & eliminators
- Grease bearings & motors
- Adjust or replace belts
- Change oil (if applicable)