First Canadian Place – Bank of Montreal
– Existing 6 cell – Series 15 wood cross flow tower was deteriorating and needed to be replaced. Amount or work required to overhaul tower was not economical so all 6 cells were replaced.
– 3 cells done at one time while other 3 cell tower was running
– Removed entire tower down to the supporting steel and removed from site
– Brought up all material through the building to the 79th floor and reassembled.
– Once commissioned the other 3 cell tower was replaced.
Bank of Montreal
4 months per 3 cell tower (November – Feb) both towers