– Old NC Series steel cross flow tower had reach life expectancy and had to be replaced.
– The steel framing had rusted and was structurally unsafe to operate.
– The mechanical assembly had failed and the heat transfer media was plugged reducing the capacity and efficiency of the tower.
– Removed old unit from site and installed new steel cross flow unit c/w new piping, insulation and electrical connections.
– Old tower was craned out of position and dispose of from site.
– New tower was craned into position on new structural steel supports
– Removal, installation, piping, electrical and insulation were all carried out within the 1 week shut down period.