STEAM HEAT EXCHANGER – SX
Looking for an alternative to electrically generated humidification? Concerned about using chemically treated boiler steam for direct humidification? If so, PURE’s “SX” Series Steam Heat Exchanger Humidifiers are exactly what you’re looking for.
The “SX” model works with standard water and uses a Tri-Probe assembly to maintain the water level. The “SXDDR” model is for use with Deionized, Demineralized or Reverse Osmosis water. It utilizes a stainless steel float-operated fill valve to maintain the water level and a stainless steel float-operated low water cut-off switch.
The steam produced by the “SX” Series humidifier is free from chemical or mineral carry-over, providing humidification to meet today’s stringent indoor air quality requirements.
The “SX” Series Humidifier has the industry’s most efficient stainless steel heat exchanger. The stainless steel heat exchanger allows for boiler steam to be used as the heat source for producing steam from tap or pure water.
Ease of Maintenance
The unique side entry heat exchanger provides a large clean out access section without disturbing the cover or injection tube system’s steam supply piping
Capacity range up to 2,035 lbs/hr with single units. Multiple humidifiers in a Master/Drone configuration allow for an unlimited system design.
Choose from straight injection tubes, Fast-Pac multiple injection tube assembly or the Insty-Pac for short dissipation applications. Area humidification can be achieved using a remote-mounted Blower Pack assembly.
STANDARD SX FEATURES
- 304 stainless steel reservoir construction
- Stainless steel heat exchanger
- Pneumatic modulating steam control valve
- Tri-Probe level controller
- Adjustable surface water flusher
- Motorized drain valve with brass body
- User-adjustable automatic drain system
- Float & Thermostatic trap
- Inlet “Y” strainer
STANDARD SXDDR FEATURES
- INTAC® Microprocessor controller
- Electric modulating actuator
- Factory-mounted control panel
- NEMA 4 weather-tight control panel
- Control panel door lock
- Seasonal End of Use drain system
- Door interlock safety switch
- Factory-insulated reservoir
- Support legs
- Wall brackets
- Freeze protection
- Stand-by water temperature sensing
- Blower Pack for area humidification
- Variable Air Volume control
- Outdoor air temperature sensing
- Drain tempering kit
- Remote INTAC® microprocessor controller
- Outdoor enclosure