INSTY-PAC STEAM INJECTION HUMIDIFIER
The Insty-Pac (patent no. 6,065,740) Steam Injection Humidifier is “job-engineered” to assure highly efficient steam release into the air stream. Each humidifier is designed for your specific capacity, steam pressure, and duct size requirements. The Insty-Pac multiple tube humidifier is designed to achieve the shortest possible dissipation distances in the industry to meet the most demanding applications.
Capacity range up to 2,900 lbs/hr with single units.
The Insty-Pac is designed with punched orifices and is maintenance-free. The header/separator is designed to remove condensate before it enters the tubes. The tube-within-a-tube design means the desired steam jacket is only hot during a call for humidity, eliminating additional unwanted heat gain when no humidification is required.
The all-welded design eliminates the use of o-rings and couplings that may cause leakage and require maintenance.
The Insty-Pac tube assembly ships factory-assembled for fast and easy installation into ducts or air handlers.
Can be used with either live boiler steam or atmospheric applications (fed by GX, SX, ES, EC Series Humidifiers).
STANDARD INSTY-PAC FEATURES
- 100% steam jacketed injection tubes
- 304 stainless steel header/separator
- 304 stainless steel injection tube construction
- Normally closed bronze body modulating control valve
- Pneumatic modulating valve actuator
- Float & Thermostatic trap
- Inlet “Y” strainer
- Electric modulating valve actuator
- 316 stainless steel construction
- Stainless steel valve body for clean steam applications
- Stainless steel steam traps for clean steam applications
- Stainless steel inlet “Y” strainer for clean steam applications
- Drain tempering kit
- NEMA 4 weather-tight control panel
- Control panel door lock
- Door interlock safety switch
- Freeze protection
- Stand-by water temperature sensing
- Blower Pack for area humidification
- Variable Air Volume control
- Outdoor air temperature sensing
- Remote INTAC® microprocessor controller
- Outdoor enclosure